To book a private customized retreat, your party must have a minimum of 4 people.
Spring Weekend (April 1 to June 19)
- $170 pp/nt
- $145 pp/nt for groups of 6+
Spring Weekday (April 1 to June 19) *best time of year to book!
- $90 pp/nt
- $55 pp/nt for groups of 6+
Summer (June 20 to Labour Day)
- $250 pp/nt
- $190 pp/nt for groups of 6+
Fall Weekend (After Labour Day to December 17)
- $180 pp/nt
- $140 pp/nt for groups of 6+
Fall Weekday (After Labour Day to December 17)
- $95 pp/nt
- $80 pp/nt for groups of 6+
Winter (December 18 to March 31)
- $290 pp/nt
- $250 pp/nt for groups of 6+
- Breakfast $35 (includes a green, organic beverage and 3 courses)
- Lunch $39 (includes a green, organic beverage and 3 courses)
- Dinner $59 (includes a green, organic beverage, 2 courses and 1 dessert)
Prices are per person, before tax. Some activities have a minimum # of participants – please inquire for more information at 1-800-252-2826.
- Hiking up Blue Mountain ski hills – $20
- Hot or regular yoga: anusara, ashtanga, hatha, pre-natal, vinyasa – $22
- Running group – $20
- Bike rental – $45
- Flat forest walk – $20
- Canoeing or kayaking – $30 – $80 (guided/unguided)
- Windsurfing lesson – $150
- Golf driving range – $7 and up (seasonal)
- Golf game – $69 M-F; $99 Weekends
- Tennis – $20
- Fitness training – $20
- Horseback riding – $50
- Mountain biking (downhill day pass) – $30
- Rock climbing (mini wall) – $7 per climb
- High ropes – $49
- Low ropes – $29
- Caving – $65
- Skiing (lift ticket) – $70
- Skiing (lesson) – $100
- Snowshoeing – $20
- Ridge Runner Mountain Roller Coaster – $15
- Gondola ride – $7
- Putting course – $15
- Segway tours – $59
- ATV Tour – $50 driver; $25 passenger
- Organic farm tour: meet the farmer, pick food, learn – $55
- Apple Orchard tour (unfortunately not organic, but local and trusted) – $45
- Wild edibles walk: a guide points out the wild food in the area, explains the health benefits, and picks them for your dinner – $60
- Collecting spring water – a guide takes you to a waterfall or local artisan spring with natural, municipal-tested water with a very low TDS content and high trace mineral content – $50
- All lectures are $110 per person, before tax.
- How to reverse aging naturally: get rid of wrinkles, gray hair and cellulite with raw food
- Reversing mental health issues with raw food: depression, schizophrenia, ADHD, anxiety, bipolar
- Intro to Orthomolecular Medicine: using mega-doses of vitamins to fight disease
- Weight loss for life: never go on a diet again, and watch fat melt away with raw food
- Stress Management
- Introduction to the raw vegan lifestyle: enzymes, sprouting, and amazing testimonials
Food Prep Classes
All are $79 per person, before tax, which includes the meal.
- Organic raw vegan gourmet: Thai, Italian, Japanese, Indian, Mediterranean, Wild Canadian or African
- Organic vegan transitional gourmet
- Organic simple raw vegan meals
- On-site hot tub, sauna or steam bath – no charge
- Meditation – $30 for 30-min session
- Le Scandinave Spa: hot baths, cold pools, waterfalls, saunas, and relaxation rooms – $50
- Spa services are available at Kalola Spa or The Lillypad – $variable
- Beach 5 minutes away (Northwinds Beach); Wasaga Beach 15 min drive away – no charge
- On-site hot tub, sauna, steam bath
- Beaches down the road (Northwinds Beach; Wasaga Beach)
- Leading your own hike
- Playing volleyball or soccer in the park
- Explore the Blue Mountain Village
- Visit an Apple Orchard without a tour
- Unless you are joining a group retreat organized by us, the minimum # of guests in your party is 4.
- 13% tax applies to all prices.
- A 50% deposit is taken upon booking, and the balance is charged upon arrival.
- All credit cards accepted. No cash accepted.
Booking Just a Chalet
- If you’d like to book just a chalet, the costs become highly attractive: starting from $30 pp/nt. Visit our sister company, Blue View Chateaux, for more information.
- This option is ideal for yoga instructors, fitness trainers, raw food leaders, or other health professionals with their own client base or following.
- In the event of a cancellation, you receive a full refund if you cancel 30 days prior to your stay, save a small administration charge.
- If a cancellation is received less than 30 days prior to your stay, the 50% deposit is lost.
- If a cancellation is received less than 30 days prior to your stay, and we are able to fill your place, you receive a full refund, save for a small admin charge.