Add this to your bath & get young
Dr. Bernard Jensen from San Marcos, California, had patients soak in a chlorophyll-water bath, and measured their blood values before and after.
He found that their red blood cell counts doubled within only a few days of treatment.
Patients were able to build their blood even more quickly when they drank green juices and wheatgrass in addition to taking chlorophyll baths.
To learn more about how chlorophyll can rebuild blood, see our article entitled, “How Chlorophyll Rebuilds Blood Cells.”
Why is it important to have healthy blood?
- Dr Oz reminds us that we’re only as young as our blood & arteries: our “real age” can be determined by looking at our blood.
- Iron-rich blood brings oxygen to cells, which enhances youth and mental health.
- Blood carries nutrients to cells – without nutrients, our bodies age more rapidly.
- Healthy blood flow can be a wonderful thing for men who are sexually active – we won’t say it explicitly, but which male organ do you think can become larger from having more, stronger blood flow?
What’s the best way to add chlorophyll to baths?
The fresher the chlorophyll, the better your results will be.
The following methods are listed in order of effectiveness – the first being the most effective.
- Add a couple shots of freshly juiced wheatgrass (juiced within the hour)
- Add 1-2 cups of freshly juiced or blended leafy greens (kale, chard, etc) with water
- Add 1 cube of frozen wheatgrass
- Add 1 tablespoon of raw, unpasteurized wheatgrass or chlorophyll powder
- Add 1 tablespoon of raw, unprocessed, liquid chlorophyll